Given the recent State announcements regarding business re-openings, I felt it important and useful to update all of you with the status of our current plans to Responsibly Re-open.
The health and safety of our team and patients continue to be our priority.
With the advent of COVID-19, and it’s expected presence for many months to come, we have further bolstered our already strong infection control practices and protocols to define the New Normal for all staff, visitors, and patients.
Here’s a summary of the changes at our office:
- (3) HEPA Air Cleaning Systems with 5 more Surgically Clean Air units on the way.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations are being placed within the office.
- We are limiting the number of patients and team members in the office.
- We are moving arriving patients directly into treatment rooms as quickly as possible;
- We are making the office a “Mask Zone” all team members and patients will be wearing masks unless they are actively having treatment performed.
All patients will be asked to:
- Wash or sanitize their hands
- Wear a mask
- Have a temperature scan
- Maintain social distancing
- Complete a health screening prior to the appointment
With these protocols in place, we believe that our office will continue to be the safe environment you have expected and trusted for the past 14 years.
We will continue to monitor recommended care protocols and make further adjustments as warranted and prudent.
That brings us to the timing of our plans to re-open for all treatment, including hygiene re-care and elective procedures.
Currently, we are targeting Monday, June 8th.
As we reach out to currently scheduled patients, those who had been previously scheduled, and those with over-due treatment, we will always respect your desires and willingness to return to treatment.
You may be contacted by us through different means (personal call, email, and/or text) over the next days and weeks as we try to re-schedule your appointment and over-due treatment. Please excuse any duplication of contact that might inadvertently occur.
Thanks for placing your trust in my team and me. We really appreciate you.